Especially in summer, salads are the most versatile and exciting meals we can eat. We delve into the endless possibilities we have to make every salad a feast.
The basic components of a ‘Complete’, nutritionally balanced meal can all fit into a salad or a bowl.
- How to perfectly cook legumes and grains (or pseudo-grains)
- Cook tofu so it is delicious as well as power-packed with nutrients!
- Cashew aioli and gorgeous dressings that keep in the fridge to have on hand when pressed for time.
- How to get our essential oils from nuts and seeds instead of adding unnecessary calories by cooking with oils and fats.
- Pickling, sprouting and other kitchen fun …
When: Tuesday, November 17, 6.00 – 9.00 pm
Where: At the Foodworx Kitchen Studio in Wamberal
Cost: $90.00 includes 3-hour lesson, all materials, tastings, your recipe and nutrition information folder to take home. Please bring a container to take home your lunch for the next day.