Introduction to Plant-based Cooking, Sat. Sept.10
Hippocrates said: ‘Let thy Food be thy Medicine’! That’s exactly what we are teaching at Foodworx.
Plant foods prepared correctly and combined the right way can do just that!
I can’t wait to share my passion for healthy as well as delicious food with you.
When: Saturday, September 10, from 1.00 to 4.00 pm
Where: At the Foodworx Kitchen Studio
7 Antree Place (upper level) Wamberal 2260
The class goes for 3 hours, finishing with a sit-down sampling of our dishes, a glass of kombucha and plenty of time for Q & A.
Ticket: $100.00, includes all materials, your personal folder with all recipes and nutrition information and a yummy next-day lunch to take home. Please bring a bowl or container.
6 in stock
This class has a practical, but also a theoretical element.
How to set up your pantry/fridge; staples to have on hand for a quick meal; meal plan for the week and shopping list;
As important as it is to have the right foods at home, it is at least as important to know what not to have on hand!
We will cook dishes that incorporate all elements of a nutritionally complete meal.
- All steps in this class will combine to create a nutritionally complete, delicious, stunning Mezze Bowl.
- Legumes & whole grains; you will learn how to cook legumes correctly and cook tofu in a fat-free way that everyone will love.
- Vegetables as well as leafy greens
- Activate nuts and sprout seeds, our most important sources of healthy fat
- Dressings and condiments to make the simplest dish most enjoyable