Hospitality Industry Workshops
Designed for Restaurant/ Café Managers and Owners, Chefs, Cooks
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get your share of the fast-growing group of: Vegans, Vegetarians and “Flexitarians” who are including more Plant-based Wholefoods in der daily food choices.
Having worked as a Chef/Pastry chef for many years as well as eating plant-based foods now for the 6. Year, I understand the challenges on both sides.
A menu needs to be designed to be manageable for the chefs in a busy kitchen, be delicious and integrated in the standard menu, as well as catering for the health conscious and the ever-increasing allergy sufferers.
The Workshop includes:
- A solid understanding of the “HEALTH-FOOD” Trend
- The 5 essential food groups in a plant-based diet
- Fridge & Pantry Staples, Condiments, Dips and Dressings that are nutritious and versatile to use for all food styles
- 3 dishes to sample and fall in love with…
- We will touch on ‘Menu-Placement’ – where and how we place the food on our menus has an enormous impact on our bottom line
- Staff Training Options available through foodworx coaching
We love to help fellow hospitality people better understand plant based food.
Hear what some chefs have had to say!
Being a chef for 30 years I have still learnt so much from Franziska. Her passion for healthy food and her cooking skills are rare to find. I would highly recommend anyone looking for advice or just to get healthy to come to a class. I think you will be surprised by what you learn.
Loved the planted based cooking classes especially the sugar and dairy free baking class. Definitely worth checking it out.
Come on Talk to us
I am looking forward to hearing from you!